Exodus Live TV is a freemium IPTV app that provides thousands of live TV channels in different quality formats. If you are searching for a live TV channel app for Firestick, then Exodus Live TV is the best choice to consider. The Exodus Live TV app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So you need to sideload the app on Firestick using Downloader.
The special feature of this app is that it offers a built-in add-on that allows its users to enter their local ZIP code to stream the local live TV channels for free on Firestick. This app also offers PPV and VOD content for premium subscribers. In this guide, you will learn how to install Exodus Live TV on Firestick and Fire TV devices.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Sideload Exodus Live TV APK on Firestick using Downloader
1. Go to Firestick Home Screen and click the Magnifier Glass icon.
2. Type Downloader into the search box.
3. Select the Downloader app and click the Get button to install the app.
4. After installation, click Open to launch Downloader for Fire TV.
Before proceeding to the next step, it is mandatory to enable the Install Unknown Apps option for Downloader. To do it, navigate to Settings → Click My Fire TV → Tap Developer options → Select Install Unknown Apps → Turn On Downloader.
5. Launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV and navigate to the Home tab.
6. Enter the Exodus Live TV APK link into the URL box and tap the Go button.
7. After the download, click the Install button to install the app.
8. After installation, click Open.
9. In the front screen, tick the Don’t show again box and click OK.
10. Start watching Exodus Live TV content on your Firestick or Fire TV.
Note: You can also sideload the Exodus Live TV APK using the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
How to Watch Local TV on the Exodus app
Unlike other apps, in Exodus Live TV, you cannot stream local TV channels directly. You need to install an add-on to stream.
1. Open the Exodus app and click the menu icon.
2. In the left menu bar, select TV Guide.
3. In the popup, click Install.
4. After you get the successful confirmation, click the TV Guide option again.
5. In the next screen, select your country, enter your ZIP code, and click the Next button.
6. You will get the local channels on the app. Start streaming local channels on Exodus.
Exodus Live TV: Pricing
The subscription plans for Exodus Live TV service are listed below. The price of the plans mentioned below may vary. So, visit the website to check the current price.
- Monthly pack – $5.99/month.
- Annual pack – $49.99/month.
- Lifetime pack – $99.99/month.
Best Alternatives for Exodus Live TV
If you find Exodus Live TV doesn’t suit your needs, you can switch to the alternatives below.
Frequently Asked Questions
As installing Exodus Live TV involves jailbreaking your Firestick, you must use a VPN for safe streaming.
Yes, you can install the Exodus Live TV app on your Fire TV using APK installers.
You can stream thousands of live TV channels, including CBS, CNN, NBC, Lifetime, HBO, Disney, Fox, ABC, etc.