Indigo by TVAddons is one of the essential Kodi addons that let you access unofficial Kodi Addons. It also has the full suite of repair and diagnostic tools needed to keep Kodi in a working state. With this addon, you will be able to perform numerous tasks, including addon installer, managing logs, clearing cache, setup wizard, system information, factory restore, log uploader, log viewer, and more. You can install the Indigo addon on Kodi from the TVADDONS Repository.
As this addon is installed from a third-party source, ensure to set up and use a VPN with Kodi.
How to Download Indigo Kodi Addon
Before installing the addon, ensure to enable the option Unknown Sources on Kodi.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Turn on Unknown Sources on Kodi
1. Open Settings on your Kodi app.
2. Then, select System from Settings.
3. Select Add-ons from the left pane and select Unknown Sources. Then, toggle on Unknown Sources to enable it.
Add Repository Source
To install the Indigo Kodi addon, you should initially add the repository source. Follow the section given below to add a repository source.
1. Open the Kodi app and click Settings.
2. You should click on the File Manager option on the next screen.
3. Click on the Add Source option from the side menu.
4. Choose <None> under Add file source dialogue box.
5. Now, enter the TVAddons Repo URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.co. After that, click on the OK button.
6. Type the name of your media source.
7. When redirected to the File Manager, you will see the folder in the repository’s name.
Install Indigo Addon on Kodi
When you have done with the steps to add the repository, follow the steps given below to install the Indigo Kodi addon.
1. Navigate to the Kodi home screen and click on the Add-ons menu from the left sidebar.
2. Click on the Package Installer icon on the Addons screen to proceed further.
3. Tap on the Install from zip file option. Sometimes you will find it under Addons > Addons browser.
4. Choose TVAddons or the name you have entered in Step 6.
5. You need to select the Kodi-repos option on the next screen.
6. After that, you should click on English.
7. Now, search and click on the repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip, where x.x.x implies the version number.
8. Wait until you see a pop-up showing that the TVAddons repo is installed on Kodi.
9. Then, choose Install from repository option.
10. You should click on TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository.
11. After that, select the Program add-ons menu from the list.
12. Further, you shall scroll down to click on the Indigo option.
13. Lastly, tap on the Install button at the bottom to download the Indigo addon.
14. Wait for the pop-up to appear and confirm that the Indigo addon is installed.
15. To launch the addon, navigate to the Home page and choose the Addons option and use its features on your device.
If you find any issues in installing this addon, restart the Kodi and try again.
Features of Indigo Kodi Addon
The valuable features after installing the Indigo Kodi addon.
You must be tired of installing all of your favorite add-ons on your Kodi. But with the Config Wizard feature on the Indigo Kodi addon, all of the popular add-ons will be automatically installed. This will help you to ease the process of installing the add-ons. Also, this feature will be helpful for you if you are a new Kodi user. I can also assure you that the addons deemed to be a risk will not be available. So your privacy will not be harmed in any way.
I already mentioned that the essential add-ons would be automatically installed. However, you can also find many other addons available add-ons that might interest you. So, you won’t have to follow the tedious process of installing the addon on your Kodi to watch your Favorites. Also, there are a lot of available categories to choose from, like Video addons, Audio addons, Program Addons, International Addons, and more. So, you can choose an option to install the addon of your choice on Kodi.
You can also trust the maintenance tools available on the Indigo Kodi addon. The maintenance tool comes into action when you have some issues with the Kodi app. The reason can be the stored cache. So, you can use this tool to delete the stored Cache, Thumbnails, and more. Also, you can delete the unwanted addons installed on your Kodi app. The auto maintenance option will also be helpful to you because with this option enabled, all the crash logs, cache, and thumbnails will be automatically removed.
The rejuvenate Kodi feature may be new to you because you may never have heard of it. However, if your Kodi app behaves differently after installing a Kodi addon, this feature comes in place. Then, you can use this feature to remove all settings and configuration back to default.
This is the only option left if the Kodi app is not yet fixed. Running the Factory Restore program will remove all the addons installed on your Kodi and the Settings and configuration. Then, you can start fresh by running the Config Wizard on your Indigo Kodi addon, and also you can use the addon store to install the addon you want.
Log Uploader / Log View
Do you remember that some years before, you needed to upload a log file to fix the issues on your Kodi? At that time, the Indigo Kodi addon helped by directly uploading the log on the developer’s website. Currently, Kodi does follow this process, but still, there are possibilities that this feature will restart in the future. Also, you can access the log file that caused the Kodi app to crash.
Network Speed Test
We always face some buffering issues on our smart devices. In that case, we will check our internet speed. In the same way, you can check the internet speed on your Kodi with the help of the Indigo Kodi addon because a stable internet speed is needed to stream your favorites and especially live TV on your Kodi. So, this feature will be helpful to you.
Also, you can find the system information with the Indigo Kodi addon. That means you can find the version of Kodi, space left on your device, DNS, internet connection status, System Time, and more. So, you can keep track of all the information in one place, that is Indigo Kodi Addon.
Backup and Restore
It is a safe option to save all the configurations before some addon causes some disturbance to your entertainment. The Backup and Restore feature will come in handy when you need to perform the Rejuvenate Kodi or Factory Restore function because all of your safest and best configurations saved on your Kodi will be lost after it. Also, there are a lot of functions you can explore in the Backup / Restore section.
You may now recognize the current scam going on worldwide that is mining cryptocurrencies without the user’s consent. I am saying it right now because you are installing addons from multiple sources. And there are possibilities that someone is using our systems resources to mine cryptocurrencies. If somebody is trying it, then the device you installed, the Kodi app, will be slowed down. To stop this scam, you can use the No-Coin Scan tool. This tool will erase all the malware that is stored on your Kodi. Thereby, you can speed up the performance of your device and stop unauthorized access.
How to Update Indigo Addon on Kodi
1. Navigate to the Add-ons section on the Kodi home screen.
2. Tap the My add-ons on the side menu.
3. Select the All tile.
4. Choose the Indigo addon from the list.
5. Tap Versions on the addon info page.
6. Install the latest version to update the Indigo addon on Kodi.
Although it is a third-party Kodi addon, it has many advantages. Indigo is a working Kodi addon used to resolve any issues and is particularly helpful in troubleshooting problems. In addition to this, it will improve the Kodi performance and fix crashes efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Kodi addon comes with the addon installer.
Top Kodi add-ons include Funimation, Tubi, Fen, Plex, and XUMO TV.