Dropbox is cloud-based storage that allows everyone to upload and transfer files. It also backs up and syncs photos, videos, and documents to the cloud storage and lets you access them on any device. You and your team members can be in sync by using the centralized place to store your documents, manage data, and work together on projects. With that, you can access the stored files offline and preview 175 different file types without special software. Share the files with someone who doesn’t have a Dropbox account using the link. Further, it is used to scan documents, receipts, IDs, and photos and convert them into high-quality PDFs. Dropbox uses the latest 256-bit encryption technology to make sure all your data are stored safely. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Go on with this guide to know how to install Dropbox on Firestick.
Dropbox Subscription Plans
If you want to buy Dropbox for a larger enterprise, you can contact Dropbox customer care.
How to Install Dropbox on Firestick
Dropbox has native support for Firestick, so you can directly download the app from the Amazon App Store.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Quick Guide: Launch Firestick home screen>> select Find and click Search >> type Dropbox >> select and tap Download >> hit Open to launch Dropbox.
1. Plugin the Firestick device into your TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Click the Find tab and select the Search tile.
4. Type Dropbox on the search bar.
5. Select the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
6. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the app.
How to use Dropbox on Firestick
1. Go to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Pick the app from the available apps.
3. Next, click the Options button on your Firestick remote.
4. Select Move to launch the app on the Firestick home screen.
5. Now, open the app and Sign in with your account.
6. Type your First and last name, email address, and password.
7. Tap the checkbox and select Create an account.
8. Now, you need to complete the verification process.
9. After the verification process is over, click the sign-in button.
10. Select the media content stored on Dropbox to stream it on the Firestick.
Alternative Method to Get Dropbox on Firestick
Sometimes you may face difficulty while installing the app directly from the Amazon App Store. If so, you can sideload the Dropbox app using the downloader app on your Firestick.
1. On the Firestick home screen, tap Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
3. Tap the Developer Options on the next screen.
4. Click the Install unknown apps option.
5. Enable Downloader to install the unknown sources on Firestick.
How to Install Downloader on Firestick
In order to sideload apps on Firestick, you have to install the Downloader app first. Here are the steps o get Dowblodwr on Firestick.
1. Go to your Firestick home screen.
2. Select Find and click the Search tile.
3. Browse the Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app.
How to Sideload Dropbox on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app for Fire TV from the Apps section.
2. When you open the app, a prompt message will appear on the screen.
3. Tap the Allow button to allow the Downloader app to access the files stored on your Firestick.
4. Next, type the Download link of the Dropbox apk in the URL filed.
5. Click the Go button to download the apk file.
6. After downloading the apk file, tap the Install button to install the app.
7. Once the app is installed, hit the Open button to launch the app.
8. Finally, click the Delete button to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
Storing all the media files in one place will be easy to access. So follow any of the above methods to install Dropbox and store all your media files and access it on the big screen. You also try Google Drive and Jellyfin on Firestick to store your data. Make sure to update your Firestick to avoid not working issues while accessing Dropbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download Dropbox from the Amazon App Store on Firestick.
You can access Dropbox for free, but to unlock all the features, you need to get any of its subscriptions.
The Dropbox syncs whenever you add new files to Dropbox.
Dropbox starts with a subscription price of $9.99/month.