- HD Streamz is unavailable on the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
- Users can sideload the APK version of HD Streamz [https://urlsrt.io/HDstreamz] on Firestick.
HD Streamz is a free IPTV provider that is unavailable on the Amazon App Store to download on Firestick. However, you can sideload the HD Streamz APK file using the Downloader app. By sideloading the HD Streamz app, you can stream movies, TV shows, sports, radio channels, and more on your FireStick. Also, you can stream the content of this app without any ads on your TV. Additionally, you will have a better streaming experience as the movies and shows streaming on this app are available in HD quality.
In this article, we have explained all the steps to sideload and use the HD Streamz app on a Fire TV.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Sideload HD Streamz APK on Firestick Using Downloader
Since HD Streamz is a free-to-use app, you need not purchase any subscription plans to stream its content. Here is how you can sideload HD Streamz on Firestick.
1. Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and attach it to a stable internet connection.
2. Now, download and install the Downloader app on Firestick.
3. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source toggle for the Downloader app. To do so, navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader Toggle.
4. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
5. Enter the URL of HD Streamz APK (https://urlsrt.io/HDstreamz) and select the Go button to download the APK file.
6. After downloading, open the HD Streamz APK file and choose Install to add the app to your Firestick.
7. Finally, launch the app and log in with your credentials to stream your desired content on the Fire TV/Stick.
How to Use HD Streamz on Fire TV Stick
1. Once installed, launch the HD Streamz app.
2. On the home page, you can see the live content of various categories, such as Sports, News, etc.
3. You can find the Radio channels next to the live content section.
4. Next, the VOD section comprises the latest & classic movies and TV series.
5. Finally, the Favorites section will show you the content added as favorites.
You can even search the content on HD Streamz using the Magnifying Glass icon on the top right.
Yes, we suggest using the best VPN on your Fire TV while streaming the content on HD Streamz. The app doesn’t host content and there are also chances for being tracked. Using a VPN protects your privacy and keeps you secure all the time.