HD Streamz is a popular streaming platform where you can watch over 100+ live TV channels, popular movies & TV Shows. Even there are a lot of popular features which you can utilize to experience a better streaming experience. Additionally, the HD Streamz app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. However, you can sideload the HD Streamz app on Firestick using the Downloader app.
Note – The following installation guide is also applicable to the Smart TVs running on Fire OS.
How to Install HD Streamz Apk on Firestick Using Downloader App
Since you can’t find the HD Streamz app natively on the Amazon Store, you need to sideload the apk file with the help of the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select the Home tab from the left pane.
4. Enter the URL of HD Streamz app (bit.ly/3PeB8oG) and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the HD Streamz apk file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. Launch the HD Streamz app and go through the on-screen prompts.
7. Once done, start streaming your favorite video content.
How to Fix If HD Streamz App is Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using HD Streamz on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps before approaching the support center.
- Check whether your Firestick possesses enough internet connection.
- Clear the Firestick cache files and remove all the HD Streamz app data on Firestick.
- Clear the Cache memory of the HD Streamz app on Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HD Streamz app on your device.
- Restart your Firestick and fix the temporary issues.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is with your device, reset your Firestick to the default settings.
Due to copyright violations, the HD Streamz app is not available on your Firestick.