CBS on Firestick lets you watch your favourite episodes for free. This amazing video-on-demand application offers all the latest primetime, daytime and late-night episodes in HD. Moreover, you can get a personalized show list, and view photo galleries & cast pages. You can also watch local channels through CBS using your TV provider account. The use of CBS is completely legal as the application doesn’t stream from any torrents.
Related: How to install Hulu on Firestick
What is CBS?
CBS is an American subscription-based video-on-demand service that offers original content, newly aired on CBS’s broadcast properties and content from CBS’s library. As of now, CBS streams 4 channels of the live TV like local CBS station, 24/7 news coverage on CBSN, 24/7 entertainment news on ET Live and live scores & highlights on CBS Sports HQ. As of February 2019, CBS has around 4 million subscribers and expects to reach 6 million by next year.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of CBS on Firestick
- CBS on firestick provides ad-free classic series like the original Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Beverly Hills 90210, I Love Lucy and more.
- The app lets subscribers to watch and download the content for offline viewing with a commercial-free plan.
- Ad-free subscribers can watch and download up to 25 episodes or movies simultaneously.
- You can watch CBC videos on up to 5 different devices.
- Once downloaded, the content is accessible for 30 days or 48 hours from the start of playback. But, the downloaded content is not playable outside the United States.
If you’re a CBS All Access subscriber, you can access the following features,
- The latest original series from CBS All Access are Star Trek: Discovery, After Trek, The Good Fight, No Activity, One Dollar, Strange Angel.
- You can watch popular reality competitions like Big Brother, Survivor.
- Some of the Network primetime dramas including Blue Bloods, Bull, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: New Orleans, MacGyver.
- News magazines: 60 Minutes, 48 Hours
- All classic shows like All the previous Star Trek series, Cheers, Twin Peaks, too available for the all-access users.
How to Install CBS on Firestick
Installing the CBS on firestick is not that much hard. As CBS is available in Amazon app store, you can directly download from it.
Step 1: Open Firestick and navigate to the search bar.
Step 2: Type CBS on the search bar.
Step 3: Find the official CBS app and click on it.
Step 4: Select Get to download the CBS app.
Step 5: Wait while the CBS app to get downloaded.
Step 6: Once downloaded, tap on Install button.
Step 7: Now, click Open to run CBS on Firestick.
How to Activate CBS on Firestick
Step 1: Open the CBS from the Apps section.
Step 2: Select Activate your device.
Step 3: You will receive an activation code on the screen.
Step 4: Now, open a web browser on your mobile and visit https://www.cbs.com/activate/firetv/
Step 5: Enter the code displayed on the Firestick screen and tap Next.
Step 6: Enter your CBS login details and hit Sign In.
Step 7: Now, the CBS Firestick app will load automatically and display its contents.
That’s it. The above method is the most common way to download and install CBS on firestick. Compared to other streaming services which features live TV), CBS is the better option where you can enjoy TV shows, movies, and live TV with the lower price.