UK Turks is a third-party streaming app with which you can stream Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Documentaries, Concert, Stand up Comedy, and Cartoons. UK Turks is a free-to-use app and don’t require any sign-ups or prior registration. The app has a simple-to-use and straightforward user interface. All content available is neatly arranged based on category and sub-category. It also supports using external media players. Since UK Turks is a third-party app, it is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So to get UK Turks on Firestick, sideloading is the only option. You can also get UK Turks on Firestick as Kodi Add-on.
How to Install UK Turks on Firestick
The UK Turks app is not officially available on the App Store. So users have to use an app like ES File Explorer to sideload it to Firestick. A step-by-step guide to sideload and install UK Turks using ES File Explorer is given below.
1. Download the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. On your Firestick, go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Turn ON ADB Debugging.
3. Go back to Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Turn ON ES File Explorer.
How to Sideload UK Turks using ES File Explorer
1. Open the ES File Explorer.
2. Select Tools >> Download Manager option from the tab on the left.
3. Click on the +New icon from the bottom tab.
4. Enter the URL tinyurl.com/UkTurks-apk in the Path field and enter UK Turks in the Name field. Click Download Now.
5. Once the download is complete, click Open File >> Install.
6. Click INSTALL again to confirm the installation.
7. When the installation is complete, click DONE.
How to Use UK Turks on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Apps icon.
2. Navigate to the UK Turks app and launch it.
3. Once the app opens, you can see the home screen organized with categories for different content.
4. When you choose an option like Live TV, you get various sub-category live TV options.
5. Clicking on any sub-categories will bring various channels to choose from.
6. Even the Movies are arranged based on genre and latest release.
You can select any content and start streaming the content.
How to Use an External Media Player with UK Turks
1. Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
2. Click on Player Settings.
3. Now, you can select an external media player installed on your Firestick.
If you don’t have any external media player on your Firestick, here is a guide to installing MX Player or VLC Player.
How to Install UK Turks Add-on on Kodi
You can stream UK Turks without installing the app through a Kodi addon. UK Turks is a very popular Kodi Add-on.
1. Open the Kodi app and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Click on System.
3. Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources and turn it On.
4. Click Yes on the warning prompt.
5. Go back to Kodi Settings and select File Manager.
6. Select Add source option.
7. Select the <None> option on the dialog box that appears.
8. Enter the UK Turk Repo source URL http://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install and click OK.
9. Provide the name of the source as ukturk and click OK.
10. Go back to the Kodi Settings and select Add-ons.
11. Choose Install from zip file from the menu.
12. From the box that opens, select the ukturk.
13. Select repository.ukturk.zip.
14. When the installation is over, you will get an UKTurk Addon Repository Add-on Installed pop-up at the top-right of the screen.
15. Now, click Install from repository.
16. Select UKTurk Addon Repository.
17. Then, select Video add-ons.
18. Now, select UK Turk Playlists 19.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait for the UK Turk Playlist 19 Add-on installed pop-up at the top-right of the screen.
Now you will find the UK Turk Add-on in the Add-ons section.
How to Use UK Turk Kodi Add-on
1. From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
2. Select the UK Turk Playlists 19.
3. Click Continue on the prompt.
4. To generate a token, go to the link on the prompt via a PC or smartphone.
5. On the website, click on Generate Token. Note down the token.
6. Go back to Kodi and click Continue >> Enter token.
7. Enter the token code and click OK.
Now you will get access to the UK Turk addon.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is always recommended to use a VPN service while streaming content from any third-party app to stay anonymous online and protect personal data.
LiveNet TV and Strix TV are some best alternatives for UK Turks.
UK Turks contain no ads.