Spotify is a subscription-based music streaming service that offers millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world. The digital music app is packed with amazing features, including offline listening. Similar to Apple Music and Amazon Music, you can find out the differences between Spotify Free and Premium services. In this article, we will show you how to download and install Spotify on Firestick.
Related: 10 Best Free Music Apps For Amazon Firestick
What is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the legal ways to stream music that offers over 20 million songs for free. There are free and paid options to access Spotify’s services. The music app operates by dealing with many different record labels to access their categories. The listener can access to a large variety of music available. If you are a music lover and eager to listen to music, then Spotify music can be a better option.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of Spotify
- Spotify Music app offer a free three-month trial period for their premium services. Spotify Premium cost $10, £10 or AU$12 a month where it costs $5 for students or $15 for family.
- The free version is ad-supported, much like radio stations. The free version of Spotify can be accessed on PC, laptop and mobile phone, but the full service needs a Spotify Premium subscription.
- Spotify is still more attractive when you can access content by simply signing up using an email address or by connecting with Facebook.
- Spotify Premium offers no ad between your favourite songs.
- The app works on bluetooth-enabled audio systems like cars via Android Auto and CarPlay.
Steps to Install Spotify on Firestick / Fire TV
For Firestick users, Spotify is officially available on the Amazon app store. Follow the below steps to download this app with ease.
Step 1: Go to the Search bar.
Step 2: Type Spotify.
Step 3: From the search results, click on the Spotify app.
Step 4: Open Spotify and click the Get icon.
Step 5: Wait for the Spotify app to install.
Step 6: Finally, tap the Open icon to launch the app.
Step 7: Once you launch the app, click on Sign In.
Step 8: Now, you can enjoy your favourite artists, songs and albums for free.
Related: How to Install VLC for Firestick
As we stated above, the Spotify app is totally free to download and can access basic features such as playing music for free. Download the app and soundtrack your life with Spotify. If you face any difficulties in installing Spotify on Firestick, just comment below.