Watching your favorite movies and TV shows on your Amazon Fire Stick are made more accessible than ever with the help of the Redbox app. You can stream the channels in different countries without depending on the cable tv subscription with the Redbox on Firestick. It even brings you to live tv channels anytime from anywhere easily. Learn more in detail about the Redbox, its features, and the steps to install Redbox and watch on-demand content on Amazon Fire TV / Firestick in detail right from this article.
What is Redbox?
Redbox is a live TV app available for multiple platforms, including Firestick. So you can easily watch live tv channels and shows from more than 15 countries around the world. Also, with this platform, several hundreds of channels are ready to stream on Firestick from various categories. So you will never miss anything from sports, science, kids, and more.
Redbox has also released a user-friendly app that you can install to watch anything you like without the need to refer to any user manual. You can even select the video quality of any video as HD or SD based on your internet speed. Also, you can further read below to know more about Redbox.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Related: 10 Best Live TV Apps for Firestick / Fire TV  You Must Have
Features of Redbox
- Use Redbox on Firestick to stream your favorite live tv content from more than 1000 channels with an internet connection.
- You can stream and watch content from various categories like sports, kids, science, or other country-specific video content.
- It has included the channels from different countries and thereby you can stream anything from anywhere on your Firestick.
- Redbox on Fire TV supports streaming channels in any quality like SD or HD and it even lets you choose the quality of the videos based on the internet speed.
- Redbox supports streaming videos of a wide range of media players like MX Player, Web Player, XYZ Player, 321 Player, and more.
How to Download Redbox on Firestick
As Redbox isn’t available officially available for Firestick. So, you can further read below to sideload Redbox on Firestick.
Initially, you have to turn on the Firestick to go to Settings > click on the Device/My Fire TV option.
Click on the Developer option, turn on ADB Debugging, and enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Sideload Redbox on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a fantastic file manager app that can also be used to install any third-party apps on Amazon Fire Stick. Upon following the pre-requisite, simply follow the steps below to download and install Redbox using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick, you should go to the Search tab and type in ES File Explorer to search for it.
2. From the search result, you have to click on the ES File Explorer to download it or open it when it has been downloaded already.
3. Click on the Tools options from the expandable sidebar of the File Explorer’s menu bar.
4. You should now click on the Download Manager option on the next screen.
5. Click on the ‘+New‘ option to add the Redbox apk file on Amazon the Fire TV.
6. You have to enter the URL on the path field as https://bit.ly/3BjenXu and provide the name as Redbox.
7. Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the Redbox apk on your Firestick device.
8. You should again click on the Install button to proceed with the installation of Redbox on Firestick further.
9. Click on the Open button when you see the app installed notification on the Firestick.
10. Sign in with your account and rent or buy movies to watch it.
Sideload Redbox to Firestick using Downloader
Downloader on Firestick is an excellent app that lets you sideload the Redbox app. To install it, you have to follow the steps given below.
1. Once after the pre-requisite, you have to click on the Search tab on the Firestick.
2. Type in as Downloader and click on the search icon to download or open it.
3. You have to click on the Home option to enter the URL of the Redbox as https://bit.ly/3BjenXu and click on the Go button to download the Redbox APK File on Firestick.
4. Wait for the Redbox app to complete its downloading process.
5. Click on the Next button to confirm the installation of the Redbox app on Firestick.
6. Click on the Install button to install Redbox on Fire Stick and watch live TV.
7. When you see the app installed message on your Firestick, you should click on the Open button to launch it.
8. Sign in if prompted. Next, select free TV or buy or rent movies to watch with Redbox on Firestick.
Related: How to Install Live Net TV on Firestick / Fire TV 
How to Watch Redbox from Anywhere in the World
You can connect to a VPN to watch Redbox from anywhere using a VPN. By using the steps below, you can get entertainment from any corner of the world with ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. From the home screen of your Firestick, select the Find tab.
2. Then, choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the ExpressVPN app and choose it from the search result.
4. Now, click on Get or Download button to install the ExpressVPN.
5. Open the ExpressVPN App after installing and sign in to your account.
6. Choose and VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
7. Now, you can open the Redbox app and sign in to your account.
8. Select a movie or free live TV to watch it on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Redbox app is available on selected smart devices for you to stream your favorites.
Make sure you have connected to a stable internet connection because you need it to stream online movies and TV shows.
Yes, you can rent and stream Redbox movies on Firestick.
Redbox is an excellent live tv app to use on Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV for unlimited entertainment. As it has more than a thousand channels, you will be able to stream anything from anywhere easily. Redbox on Firestick is a must-try streaming app with an easy-to-use and clean interface. Moreover, as it offers content from different countries, you will never get bored. Share your Redbox experience in the comments.