Rebox TV is a streaing appliaction that lets you stream live TV and on-demand content. You can stream the channels in different countries without depending on a cable TV subscription with Redbox. It offers content from 15 countries worldwide in different languages. Moreover, it has a simple, user-friendly interface with different categories. So you will never miss anything from sports, science, kids, and more. You can even select the video quality of any video as HD or SD based on your internet speed. You can install Redbox on Firestick, Fire TV Stick 4K, and other Android-based devices.
Features of Redbox
- Use Redbox on Firestick to stream your favorite live TV content from over 1000 channels with an internet connection.
- You can stream and watch content from various categories like sports, kids, science, or other country-specific video content.
- It has included channels from different countries; you can stream anything from anywhere on your Firestick.
- Redbox on Fire TV supports streaming channels in any quality like SD or HD, and it even lets you pick the quality of the videos based on the internet speed.
- Redbox supports streaming videos of various media players like MX Player, Web Player, XYZ Player, 321 Player, and more.
How to Install Redbox on Firestick/ Fire TV
As Redbox isn’t available officially available for Firestick. So, you can further read below to sideload Redbox on Firestick.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
1. Initially, you must turn on the Firestick to go to Settings.
2. Click on the Device/My Fire TV option.
3. Click on the Developer option, and turn on ADB Debugging.
4. Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
How to Sideload Redbox on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a fantastic file manager app that can also be used to install any third-party apps on Amazon Fire Stick. Following the pre-requisite, simply follow the steps below to download and install Redbox using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick, you should go to the Search tab and type in ES File Explorer to search for it.
2. From the search result, you have to click on the ES File Explorer to download it or open it when it has been downloaded already.
3. Click on the Tools options from the expandable sidebar of the File Explorer’s menu bar.
4. You should now click on the Download Manager option on the next screen.
5. Click on the ‘+New‘ option to add the Redbox apk file on Amazon the Fire TV.
6. You must enter the URL on the path field as https://bit.ly/3BjenXu and provide the name as Redbox.
7. Click the Download Now button to start downloading the Redbox apk on your Firestick device.
8. You should again click on the Install button to proceed with the installation of Redbox on Firestick further.
9. Click the Open button when you see the app installed notification on the Firestick.
10. Sign in with your account and rent or buy movies to watch it.
How to Get Redbox to Firestick using Downloader
Downloader on Firestick is an excellent app that lets you sideload the Redbox app. To install it, you have to follow the steps given below.
1. Once after the pre-requisite, you have to click on the Search tab on the Firestick.
2. Type in as Downloader and click on the search icon to download or open it.
3. You have to click on the Home option to enter the URL of the Redbox as https://bit.ly/3BjenXu and click on the Go button to download the Redbox APK File on Firestick.
4. Wait for the Redbox app to complete its downloading process.
5. Click on the Next button to confirm the installation of the Redbox app on Firestick.
6. Click the Install button to install Redbox on Fire Stick and watch live TV.
7. When you see the app installed message on your Firestick, you should click the Open button to launch it.
8. Sign in if prompted. Next, select free TV or buy or rent movies to watch with Redbox on Firestick.
How to Use Redbox on Firestick / Fire TV
1. Click the Home button on your Fire TV remote to launch the main menu.
2. Select Apps from the list.
3. On the Your Apps & Channels page, find and pick the Redbox app.
4. Select the horizontal lines icon at the bottom of the page.
5. It will display a list of options on the right side of the page.
6. From that, select the Move to front or Move option to access the app from the home screen.
How to Add Channels to Favorites on Redbox
1. Launch the Redbox app home screen on your Firestick.
2. Select the channel that you wish to add to the favorites.
3. Then, hold the Ok button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Click Yes on the Add to favorites display box.
5. Now, the channel will be successfully added to favorites.
Note: If you want to remove the channels from the favorites, go to the Redbox home screen > Select the three lines icon on the left top corner of the page > Tap favorites> hold OK the channels you wish to remove and click Yes.
How to Watch Redbox from Anywhere in the World
You can connect to a VPN to watch Redbox from anywhere using a VPN. Using the steps below, you can get entertainment from any corner of the world with ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Select the Find tab from your Firestick’s home screen.
2. Then, choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the ExpressVPN app and choose it from the search result.
4. Now, click on Get or Download button to install ExpressVPN.
5. Open the ExpressVPN App after installing it and signing in to your account.
6. Choose and VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
7. Now, you can open the Redbox app and sign in to your account.
8. Select a movie or free live TV to watch it on Firestick.
Redbox is an excellent live TV app to use on Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV for unlimited entertainment. As it has more than a thousand channels, you will be able to stream anything from anywhere easily. Redbox on Firestick is a must-try streaming app with an easy-to-use and clean interface. Moreover, as it offers content from different countries, you will never get bored.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Redbox app is available on selected smart devices for you to stream your favorites.
Make sure you have connected to a stable internet connection because you need it to stream online movies and TV shows.
Yes, you can rent and stream Redbox movies on Firestick.
Redbox is a rental-based service that allows you to select the content you wish to watch and buy or rent.