Unlike Basketball, Baseball, and other games, Golf doesn’t have a dedicated channel for Firestick. Fortunately, you can install NBC Sports on Firestick to stream exclusive Golf events, analysis, the most popular PGA Tour, and more. NBC Sports is available on the Amazon App Store and can be installed directly.
NBC Sports covers almost all sports events streamed on NBC, Golf Channel, Telemundo, CNBC, USA Network, etc. In addition, you can stream the regional content of the NBA, NFL, and MLB on Firestick.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
This article will guide you on the possible ways to stream Golf Channel on Fire TV Stick exclusively.
How to Download NBC Sports on Firestick to Watch Golf Channel
NBC Sports app is free to install. To stream live sports, you need an active TV provider subscription.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Select the Search bar.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, type NBC Sports and select the same from the suggestions.
4. Select the NBC Sports app.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Wait for the app to download.
7. Once the download is complete, you will see the Open button.
8. Click on it to launch the app on your Fire TV.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Fire TV Stick
To stream the Golf Channel, you need to activate the NBC Sports app.
1. Once you launch the NBC Sports app, select Login.
2. You can see the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Using a desktop or smartphone browser, head to the activation website – [https://www.nbcsports.com/activate].
4. Choose your device, enter the device, and click Continue.
5. Select your TV Provider and log in with the credentials.
6. When logged in, the NBC Sports app gets refreshed.
7. You can start streaming the Golf events.
How to Sideload Lepto Sports APK on Fire TV to Stream Golf Channel
If you don’t have an active TV provider subscription, you can sideload Lepto Sports on Firestick to view the live Golf events for free.
1. First, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. To sideload the APK using Downloader, you must alter the settings. Go to Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Downloader → Turn On.
4. Open the Downloader app and select the Search bar.
5. Enter the Lepto Sports APK URL and click Go.
6. Navigate and find the Download button and click it.
7. Wait for the download to complete, and click INSTALL.
8. Once the installation is over, click DONE.
9. Open the APK file to stream the live events.
How to Cast NBC Sports on Amazon Firestick
You can even mirror your smartphone to the Fire TV screen to stream the events.
1. Download the NBC Sports on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Enable Mirroring on your Firestick. Head to Settings → Display & Sounds → Enable Display Mirroring.
3. Open the NBC Sports app and log in.
4. Pull down the Notification Panel and select Screen Cast.
5. Select your Firestick device from the list.
6. Now, play the Golf Channel content on your smartphone and it will be mirrored on your Firestick.
How to Watch Golf Channel on NBC Sports Without Cable
You can subscribe and install the streaming services on Firestick to stream NBC Sports without requiring the TV provider.
fuboTV is a sports-centric Internet TV streaming app to watch popular sports content on Firestick. With fuboTV, you can stream extensive live sports like Golf through NBC Sports. You can enjoy all the golf action on fubo TV by subscribing to the Elite subscription plan starting at $84.99/month.
Hulu is one of the best streaming apps that provide its users with over-the-top services that can be accessed on Firestick. With a Hulu + Live TV subscription, you can watch on-demand and live content on NBC Sports. The Hulu + Live TV subscription starts at $69.99/month (With ads) and offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to users.
YouTube TV is one of the premium streaming platforms that lets you stream live TV and on-demand media content. It is one of the best cord-cutting services through which you can stream live sports. With YouTube TV on Firestick, you get nearly 100+ live TV channels including NBC Sports. Moreover, you get unlimited cloud DVR, simultaneous streams, and more elite features.
DirecTV Stream gives you the best live TV and on-demand whenever you want it. It also covers various live sports events, such as NASCAR, NBA, and more. With a DirecTV Stream subscription starting at $74.99/month, users can watch Golf on NBC Sports live seamlessly.
Sling TV is one of the affordable streaming services in the US. You get NBC on Sling’s Blue ($40/month) and Orange+Blue ($55/month) subscription plans. The plan offers you 40+ premium channels in the US. Unlike other streaming services, it doesn’t offer a free trial to new users.
NBC Sports live streams are available to users who have a subscription with a TV provider or a subscription with an online streaming service.
Sling TV Blue package at $40 per month is the cheapest way to stream NBC Sports.