FreeFlix HQ is a free-to-use video streaming app that can be used on Amazon Fire Stick devices. You can use it to watch movies, TV shows, live TV, anime, and more. It is an all-in-one tool with which you can easily access unlimited entertainment content. You can easily stream movies and TV shows in high-quality 1080p on your Firestick device. Besides streaming, you can easily download and watch the shows you love in offline mode. With the FreeFlix HQ for Firestick, you can download multiple movies at the same time easily. As the app is unavailable on Firestick, you can sideload the FreeFlix HQ app on Firestick
Features of FreeFlix HQ
- You can stream unlimited movies and TV shows from your Firestick or Fire TV in 1080p quality using FreeFlix HQ app.
- Users can also stream trailers, IMDb, etc.
- It features a fully customizable player, and you can watch videos with subtitles in different languages.
- It is easy to watch your favorite video content in the offline mode by downloading it.
- FreeFlix HQ supports multiple downloading, and you can pause and resume the videos while downloading.
- You can schedule your favorite shows so that you will never have to miss them.
- Stream from more than 5000 anime movies and shows as the streaming app supports updating the videos daily.
- You can watch the on-demand WWE programs at any time using the FreeFlix HQ on Firestick at zero cost.
- FreeFlix HQ can be integrated with the Track.Tv account to track what you are watching automatically.
- It features an easy-to-use interface, and you will be able to navigate through its sections with ease.
- FreeFlix HQ for Firestick has a built-in fully featured video player that can be customized based on your need.
- You can easily load your own m3u Channels Playlist using the FreeFlix HQ app, and it will automatically parse the Channels.
How to Install FreeFlix HQ for Firestick
Firestick supports installing any third-party apps with the help of the sideloading process. So you can use apps like the Downloader or ES File Explorer to get FreeFlix HQ on Amazon devices.
Step1: Go to Settings from the home screen and select Device/My Fire TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Step2: Select Developer options to turn on ADB Debugging.
Step3: Enable the Apps from the Unknown Sources option.
How to Sideload FreeFlix HQ on Firestick using Downloader App
Step1: Install and launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
Step2: If you are using the app for the first time, click Allow in the prompt.
Step3: Click on the Home option and use the Firestick remote to enter the URL as http://bit.ly/2GQuzpB
Step4: Then, click on the GO button.
Step5: Wait for the FreeFlix HQ app to get downloaded on your Firestick.
Step6: To confirm the installation on Firestick, you have to click on the Next button.
Step7: Click the Install button to proceed further and install FreeFlix HQ for Firestick.
Step8: When you see the App installed notification, you can click on the Open button to launch it.
Step9: Now stream your
How to Download FreeFlix HQ on Firestick using ES File Explorer
When the Downloader app fails to work for you, you can use the ES File Explorer to download FreeFlix HQ for Firestick. Just follow the pre-requisite, and follow the steps given below to install it.
Step1: Install and open the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
Step2: Type in the ES File Explorer and open it if you already have it installed on your Firestick.
Step3: Click on the Tools option from the expandable sidebar from the menu bar.
Step4: You can simply click on the Download Manager from the next screen.
Step5: Then click on the ‘+New‘ option on the next screen to add the apk of FreeFlix HQ app.
Step6: On the path field, you must enter the URL of FreeFlix HQ as
http://bit.ly/2GQuzpB and the name field as FreeFlix HQ.
Step7: Click Download Now.
Step8: Wait for the app to download and click Open File.
Step9: Now, click again on the Install button to proceed with installing the FreeFlix HQ app.
Step10: If you see App installed notification, you can click on the Open button to use FreeFlix HQ on Firestick.
How to Use FreeFlix HQ on Firestick / Fire TV
Once the installation of FreFlix HQ is on Firestick, you can easily access its features. Make sure you have the best VPN installed on your Firestick just before accessing the FreeFlixHQ content.
Step1: Open the FreeFlix HQ on your Firestick from the Apps section.
Step2: The home screen of FreeFlix HQ will show you the list of Movies, and by clicking on the hamburger icon, you will see a list of options like anime, cartoons, live TV, and more.
Step3: You can also use the filter option from the top-right to choose the streams based on the genres, year, and more.
Step4: Change the server by choosing from the list of options to stream content easily.
Step5: Click on the Settings option to choose the media player you want to use as the External Video Player.
Accessing the different sections of FreeFlix HQ on Firestick is simple and easy with its user-friendly interface.
How to Cast FreeFlix HQ to Firestick using an Android Phone / Tablet
If you have insufficient storage to install the FreeFlix HQ on Firestick, you can follow the casting method to stream it on Firestick.
Install FreeFlix HQ APK on Android Phone
1. Go to the Setting > Security > Device Administration > Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Then, visit the FreeFlix HQ website https://freeflixhq.com/ using Chrome browser.
3. Click Download APK and tap Ok in the prompt to continue.
4. Click Install to get the app.
Cast FreeFlix HQ to TV
1. Connect your Firestick and your phone with the same internet connection.
2. Go to the Notification Center and click on the Cast icon.
3. Select your Firestick device from the list.
4. Launch the app after the installation.
5. Select any video to pay and it will casted on your TV.
It is a good deal to have FreeFlix HQ for Firestick as it is one of the best free video streaming apps than most others. With the option to select from multiple servers, you can stream anything without missing. Also, it supports offline access, and thus you need not depend on any other app. Although FreeFlix HQ isn’t a strong app, it works great among the free streaming apps.
The FreeFlix HQ app is completely free to install and use. But you will be interrupted by commercials while streaming.
You can pay for FreeFlix HQ to remove ads, which will cost you $10.