DofuSports is a paradise for Sports fans that provides the best sports streaming experience compared to any other IPTV app or service. With the Dofu Sports app, you can stream live events of football, basketball, baseball, and more. You can watch Dofu Sports on various streaming devices, including Firestick. Though there is no standalone app for Firestick, you can try other workarounds to get the app on Firestick.
Features of Dofu Sports
- Allows you to see the live score, standings, and scoreboard of different sports
- Hundreds of live streams
- Completely free to download and stream.
- Updates results directly as the matches are taking place.
- Best place to stream NFL on Firestick.
How to Register for Dofu Sports
Before installing the Dofu app, you must register for a free account with Dofustream.
1. Visit dofustream.com/apps and select Register.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Fill out the required information for signing up.
3. Once done, click Create Account to register.
How to Install Dofu Sports on Firestick
The Dofu Sports app is not officially available on the Amazon App Store, so to install the Dofu Sport app, you have to sideload it through Downloader or ES File Explorer. To sideload any third-party app, the Downloader app and ES File Explorer are the best options in the Firestick. You can follow the pre-requisite and proceed with the installation method.
1. Install the Downloader or ES File Explorer app on your Firestick
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Select Downloader or ES File Explorer >> Turn it ON.
3. Go back to Developer Options >> ADB Debugging >> Turn it ON.
Method 1: Using the Downloader app
1. Open the Downloader app and click Allow.
2. Click OK.
3. Select the search bar.
4. Enter the URL https://bit.ly/3wx77Dw and click Go.
5. Once the download is complete, click INSTALL.
6. Wait for the installation to complete and click DONE.
7. Click Delete in the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
The Dofu Sports app is successfully installed using the Downloader.
Method 2: Using ES File Explorer app
1. Open ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
2. Select Tools >> Download Manager from the left pane.
3. Select the + New from the bottom.
4. Enter the APK download link on the Path feed and DofuSports on the Name feed.
5. Select DOWNLOAD NOW and wait for the download to complete.
6. Once the download is complete, select OPEN FILE >> INSTALL.
7. Wait for the installation to complete.
The Dofu Sports app is successfully installed using ES File Explorer.
How to Use DofuSports on Firestick
The Dofu Sports app is designed for Android Smartphones, so navigating the app with a Firestick remote is a very difficult task, that is why it is necessary to install an app called Mouse Toggle. This app will allow you to use Firestick remote as a wireless mouse.
1. Open the Downloader app, select the search bar
2. Type the URL: http://bit.ly/mousefire and click Go.
3. Install the Mouse Toggle app.
4. Launch the Mouse Toggle app Enable the mouse service option and Auto start the mouse service on the device start-up option.
5. Launch the DofuSports app and double-press the play button to turn on the Mouse Toggle pointer.
6. DofuSports has three tabs at the bottom: Events, Scoreboard and Standings.
7. In the Events tab, you will find the schedule of all upcoming events with information like time and date, the teams that are playing, and the streaming links available.
8. The Scoreboard tab provides the scores of the games.
9. The Standings tab provides the record of each time in that particular season.
10. In the top-left corner, there is a drop-down menu to choose the sport.
11. In the top-right corner, there are options for rating, sharing, and the settings of the app.
You can start streaming by clicking the link.
How to Cast Dofu Sports on Firestick using Smartphone
If you are not interested in sideloading the Dofu Sports app on your Firestick, you can follow the steps below to cast Dofu Sports to Firestick using our Android smartphone.
- Make Sure to connect your Firestick and Android Smartphone with the same internet connection.
- Enable the screen mirroring option on your Firestick. To do that, go to the main menu and click Mirroring.
Screen Mirror Dofu Sports to TV
1. Launch the Dofu Sports app on your Android phone.
2. Sign in with your account information.
3. Go to the Notification center and click the Screen Cast option.
4. Select your Firestick device from the list.
5. Once connected, start streaming your sports content on Dofu sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Dofu Sports app does contain ads.
The apps seem to be safe and legal to use. But to build an extra wall of safety, it is recommended to use a VPN service.
Dazn and ESPN are the best alternatives for Dofu Sports.