If you love to listen to music on Firestick, then Dazzen is the right destination for you. With the Deezer app, you can enjoy the catalog of over 73 million tracks. The Deezer app is available for almost all smart devices and in 180+ countries. In Deezer, you can get the most effortless audio entertainment. As Deezer has a dedicated app for Firestick, you can install the Deezer app on your Firestick without any fuss.
- Deezer Student costs $4.99 per month with a 30-day free trial.
- Deezer Premium costs $9.99 for three months, then $9.99 per month or $99.90 per year.
- The family subscription will cost $14.99 per month with a 30-day free trial.
- Deezer Hi-Fi costs $14.99 per month with a free trial of 30 days.
Features of Deezer app
1. The Deezer music player offers unlimited access to songs and podcasts.
2. Tell the music player what you like, and it will create the perfect music mix for you based on your taste, helping you discover new tracks and artists along the way.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
3. Deezer app is equipped with 73 million tracks, playlists, and podcasts in addition to personalized recommendations.
4. Enjoy Deezer with your connected devices – listen to your favorite pop songs and playlists on Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Sonos sound systems.
5. Up to six Deezer Premium profiles can be created on one account.
How to Install Deezer on Firestick
 Launch Firestick on your TV and navigate to the Search option.
 Once you find the search bar, type Deezer, you will get some suggestions. Choose the Deezer music player on the list of app.
 Click the Get or Download button on the screen.
 Now, the Deezer app will be downloaded on your Fire TV Stick.
 Select the Open icon to launch the Deezer app.
 Launch the Deezer app on Firestick and listen to the music of your choice.
How to Sideload Deezer on Firestick
If you have geo-restriction issues while installing the Deezer app, follow the sideload method using Downloader.
 Tap the Find icon and choose the Search tile.
 Search for Downloader and choose Downloader app. Then, tap the Download button.
 Once the Downloader gets installed, go back to the home screen and open Settings.
 In the Settings option, click on My Fire TV.
 Choose the Developer option on the list.
 Tap on Install Unknown Apps.
 Select the Downloader app and turn on the Install Unknown Apps access
 Open the Downloader app.
 Enter the download link of Deezer in the URL field and click on the GO option.
 It will take a few seconds to download the installation file.
 Once it gets done, click install.
 Then, tap Open to launch the Deezer app on your Firestick.
 Listen to your favorite songs.
Deezer app is supported on desktops, smartphones, tablets, Firestick, and more. With the cross-platform supports, you can listen to Deezer music on multiple devices. It’s also possible to stream and cast from select home and speaker devices. For users with a subscription, you can listen to music wherever you go. If you have any issues while using the Deezer app on your Fire TV Stick, let us know in the comments.