Blockada is a utility application that is useful to a global audience that has Android smartphones or Android TV. With this application, you can block ads of the streaming service that disturbs you. So, you will be not annoyed with the regular ads displayed in between your streaming. Also, you will get a DNS service to unblock the geo-restricted websites. Now, let us see how you can install the Blokada app on your Firestick.
I know that it is quite hard to see ads in between watching your favorite shows. So, Blokada is the type of application you need to install to block irrespective of the ads you are seeing. Also, you will get the services of the Blockada completely free. So, if you desire to block the ads and have a true experience streaming your favorites, you can follow the guide below to get the Blokada app installed on your Fire TV.
Features of Blokada
The following are the features of Blokada:
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Complete safe to install and use.
2. The malware detection tool will help you keep your Firestick device safe.
3. Get the services of Blokada totally for free.
4. As true to the words of Blokada, you don’t have to pay for anything.
5. With the intuitive User Interface, Blokada is easy to use.
How to Install Blokada on Firestick
Blockada is not officially available on the Amazon App store. So, you have to sideload the Blokada app. And there are two methods to sideload the Blokada. They are:
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
Before getting into the sideloading process, you need to enable Apps From Unknown Sources. Then, only you will be able to sideload applications on Firestick.
1. Click on the Settings icon from the home page.
2. Select the My Fire TV tab.
3. Choose the Developer options.
4. Next, click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Finally, select the Turn On button. Now, you have enabled access to install unofficial apps on your Firestick.
Steps to Sideload Blokada on Firestick
You can follow the steps below to sideload Blokada using Downloader on Firestick.
1. Go to the Your Apps & Channels section and select the Downloader app to launch it.
2. Next, select the Search Box using your Fire TV remote.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the URL of the APK File of the Blokada app https://go.blokada.org/apk5_beta. Next, click on the Go button.
4. Now, the Blokada app will start to download.
5. After downloading the Blokada app, click on the Install button.
6. Now, the Blokada app will be installed on your Firestick.
Steps to Sideload Blokada using ES File Explorer
Follow the step-by-step procedure below to sideload Blokada using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app and click on the Downloader icon.
2. Select the + New button from the lower-left corner.
3. Copy and paste the URL of the Blokada app https://go.blokada.org/apk5_beta in the Path field.
4. Then, in the Name field, enter Blokada.
5. Click on the Download Now button to download the APK File of the Blokada app.
6. After downloading the APK File, click on the Install button.
7. Finally, the Blokada app will be installed on your Firestick within minutes.
How to Use Blokada on Firestick
It will be easy for you if you can access the Blockada app from the home screen. So, follow the steps below to access and use the Blokada app from the Fire TV’s home screen.
1. Turn on your Fire TV. Next, press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote until a menu appears on the screen.
2. Choose the Apps tab and select the Blokada app.
3. Next, press the Menu button and the Move option.
4. Drag the Blokada app to the top of the order.
5. Now, you have successfully added the Blockada app to the home page.
6. Select the Blokada app from the home page to launch it.
7. Initially, the services of the Blokada will be turned off.
8. Select the Power icon-shaped button to activate the ad-blocker.
9. Select the OK button to turn on the Blokada.
10. Now, you have successfully turned on the services of Blokada.
Now, you will have three free services that you can get from Blokada. They are:
Ad-blocking – Blocks unwanted ads while streaming on ad-supported streaming services.
DNS – Changes your ISP address to unblock certain websites, but your identity will not be hidden.
Blokada Tunnel – It is a free VPN service offered by Blokada to protect your privacy with the most protected encrypted servers.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Blokada app is unavailable for Firestick. However, you can use the sideloading methods to get the Blokada app on Firestick.
Yes, Blokada is the best free ad-blocker for Firestick.
Yes, Blokada is a trustworthy application.