USTVGO is a free web platform to watch 114 cable TV channels for free. You can explore TV channels in entertainment, news, local, sports, and kids. It includes leading TV channels like C-Span, BET, AMC, TBS, Cinemax, CNN, Paramount, TNT, VH1, and more. You can stream USTVGO using a browser on Firestick, smartphones, tablets, and Android TVs.
- Watch 100+ TV channels for free of cost using a web browser.
- Find your favorite content from various genres.
- It works on any location by using a VPN.
- No registration or subscription is required to stream TV channels.
How to Stream USTVGO on Firestick
You should install the Silk browser on Firestick to access the USTVGO website.
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick and click on Find.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2, Then, click on the Search tile.
3. Enter Amazon Silk – Web browser using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search result, choose the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app.
5. Click Get/Download to install the Silk browser on your Firestick.
6. Next, click the Open button to launch the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app.
7. Following that, click on the URL field from the top of the screen.
8. Type the URL ustvgo.tv using a virtual keyboard and click Go.
9. From the list of categories, choose a TV show to stream on Firestick.
Pro Tip: If you can’t able to view the USTVGO website clearly, you can enable a few settings on the Silk browser. Click Settings → Display & Sounds → Display → Calibrate Display.
How to Screen Mirror USTVGO to Firestick
Alternatively, use the screen mirroring feature to watch USTVGO on Firestick from your Android smartphone. Here are the steps to do so.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and long-press the Home button on your remote.
2. Then, select the Mirroring tile from the list of options.
3. Keep the tab open and launch a web browser on your Android smartphone.
4. Enter ustvgo.tv in the address bar and go to this website.
5. Once the home screen appears, click on a channel of your preference.
6. Next, pull up or down the notification panel and click Cast.
7. Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
8. Finally, you can start streaming USTVGO using screen mirroring.
Note: There is a dedicated app for NFL on Firestick to watch super bowl matches exclusively. You just need to sign up with a TV provider to start streaming.
Why Use VPN to Stream USTVGO Online
It will be a big threat to our privacy if we do not use a VPN while streaming online videos. By using a VPN, you will be safe against potential threats from several websites. In addition, you can unblock geo-restricted content and access USTVGo irrespective of your original location. So, you must use VPN providers like NordVPN to keep your browsing activity safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, USTVGO claims to be a legal platform. However, it is necessary to establish a VPN connection to browse safely without any copyright issues.
USTVGO works well on all VPNs. But, if you are looking for the fastest and safest VPN provider, you should choose NordVPN or ExpressVPN.