USTVGO is a free web platform you can use to stream all the popular cable TV channels for free. And there are accurately 100+ channels available on their platform that can be accessed for free. The USTVGO platform is categorized into five categories: Entertainment, News, Local, Sports, and Kid. So, you can choose the category that is suitable for you. But this platform can only be accessed from the web. Now, you may wonder how you can access the web portal on Firestick. That’s why you will find out how to stream USTVGO on Firestick in the section below.
Related – How to watch NBA on Firestick
Why to Connect to a VPN before streaming Online
It will be a big threat to our privacy if we do not connect to a VPN to stream online videos because we know the story of potential online attacks around the world. Alo, geo-restrictions imposed on your region can force you to connect to a VPN because this tool unblocks all the restrictions for you to access the platform you want. So, I pick is for you to install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Stream USTV Go on Firestick
With the Amazon-Silk – Web browser installed on your Firestick, you can access the USTVGO web portal. Also, you need to connect to a VPN to protect your privacy before reading below.
1. Hover to the home screen of your Firestick and select Find.
2, Then, click on the Search tile.
3. From the virtual keyboard, type in as Amazon Silk – Web browser and click on the Amazon Silk – Web Browser displayed below the virtual keyboard.
4. From the search result, choose the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app.
5. Select the Download button to install the browser on your Firestick.
6. Next, you can click on the Open button to launch the Amazon Silk – Wen Browser app.
7. Now, click on the URL box from the top of the interface.
8. Type the URL ustvgo.tv using the virtual keyboard of Firestick and click on Go.
9. Now, select any categories and a show to watch USTVGO on Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror USTVGO to Firestick
You can use the screen mirroring features on the Firestick device to watch the USTVGO from your Smartphone to Fire TV. The steps to do the same are as follows.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and long-press the Home button on your remote.
2. Then, select the Mirroring tab.
3. Keep the tab open and go to a browser on your Android Smartphone.
4. Copy and paste the URL ustvgo.tv and visit it.
5. Next, choose any available channel to watch.
6. Now, bring down the Notification Panel and select Cast.
7. Choose your Firestick device.
Finally, you can watch USTVGO on your Firestick.
Related – How to watch NFL on Firestick
Is it Legal to Watch USTVGO?
Yes, the USTVGO claims to be a legal platform, but it will be safe for you to stream if you connect to a VPN. So, don’t worry about the legality because the VPN will help you protect your identity and privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no official app for USTVGO.
Since there is no official app, you can’t install the USTVGO app.
It will be best for you to connect to a VPN and try again.