Not all streaming apps give premium quality entertainment like the Paramount Network app. You will experience the best cinematic storytelling right on your Firestick as with this app. Paramount Network, previously the Spike TV, has everything, including the latest episodes to behind the scene clips. Find more in detail about the features of Paramount Network and how to watch Paramount Network on Firestick.
What is Paramount Network?
Paramount Network is an American pay-tv channel app that can be used to stream different Paramount Network shows. It has exclusive coverage of shows including Yellowstone, Ink Master, Nobodies, Waco, Bellator MMA, etc. So you will never miss any of the latest episodes of the Paramount Network shows at any time. You can also stream the original series, feature films, along with the reruns of sitcoms, by using the Paramount Network on Firestick. But it requires you to activate the app using a cable provider, but yes, you can watch it with apps like Philo, fubo TV, Sling TV, etc.
Features of Paramount Network
- With Paramount Network on Firestick, anyone can stream the fan favorites and original series.
- By signing up with the tv provider, you will be able to watch the latest episodes, and Paramount Network live shows, etc.
- You can sign up for the push notifications to get alerts when the new episodes of any favorite shows.
- Watch the full seasons of the select series and exclusive contents by using the Paramount network app.
- Paramount Network app on Firestick will upload the new episodes the day after they are aired on the TV.
Steps to Install Paramount Network on Firestick
Installation of the Paramount Network app on Firestick is simple as it is available on the Amazon App Store. The steps below would help you install Paramount Network on Fire TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Turn on the Amazon Fire Stick to click on the Search tab on its home screen.
2. In the search bar, type in as Paramount Network and tap the search icon to search for it in the Amazon App Store.
3. Click on the Paramount Network app from the search result. Then click on the Get button.
4. With this, the downloading process of Paramount Network on Fire TV will begin. Click on the Open button when downloading process gets completed.
5. Select Sign-in. An activation code will be displayed on the screen.
Related: How to Watch TV Land without Cable
How to Activate Paramount Network on Firestick
1. Visit https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv/ on a web browser.
2. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue
3. Sign in with your subscription account to verify your account details.
4. Then, return to the Paramount Network app on your Firestick.
5. Now, you can choose any content to stream in Paramount Plus.
How to Watch Paramount Network Without Cable
How to Watch Paramount Network Without Cable? On your Fire TV, you can access the Paramount Network channel without a cable TV subscription with the help of Sling TV, Philo TV, fubo TV, DirecTV Now. Take a look at the features of such streaming apps, choose the one that suits your need, and watch the Paramount Network channel on Firestick.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the pay-TV apps that can be used on Firestick to stream various content. It offers three different packages for the customers like Sling Blue at $25/month, Sling Orange at $25/month, Sling Orange + Blue at $40/month. Paramount Network channel isn’t a part of any packages. So you should pay $5/month to choose Comedy Extra and stream Paramount Network channels contents on Firestick.
How to Download and Install Sling TV on Firestick / Fire TV
Philo TV is an OTT internet TV app that can be used on Firestick to stream sports, movies, and shows. It has only one package, and the user can subscribe to Philo TV at $20/month. Philo TV supports 58 channels, including Paramount Network. With this, you can start streaming the exclusive Paramount Network shows like Yellowstone, Heathers, etc. In addition, it supports unlimited recording apart from live streaming movies and TV shows.
How to Install Philo TV on Firestick / Fire TV 
fuboTV is a pay-TV app that supports more than 85 channels to choose from. So Paramount Network channel can be accessed on Firestick using the fuboTV app. It has three different packages like Entertainment, Family, and Ultra, all of which include Paramount Network. So you can stream full episodes of Paramount Network originals on the Firestick. With 500 hours of DVR space, you can save any content to watch it later.
How to Download & Install fubo TV on Firestick
Paramount Network is a worth using pay television app on the Amazon Fire Stick. You will stay up-to-date about behind the scene interviews, sneak peeks, and many more. Any of the above-mentioned online streaming apps can stream Paramount Network contents on the Firestick. Try Paramount Network on Firestick and share your experience in the comments section.