Paramount Network is an American pay-TV channel app that can be used to stream different Paramount Network shows. It has exclusive show coverage, including Yellowstone, Ink Master, Nobodies, Waco, Bellator MMA, etc. So you will never miss any of the latest episodes of the Paramount Network shows at any time. You can also stream the original series and feature films, along with the reruns of sitcoms, by using the Paramount Network on Firestick. But it requires you to activate the app using a cable provider, but yes, you can watch it with apps like Philo, fubo TV, Sling TV, etc.
Features of Paramount Network
- With Paramount Network, anyone can stream fan favorites and original series.
- By signing up with the TV provider, you can watch the latest episodes, Paramount Network lives shows, etc.
- You can sign up for push notifications to get alerts about new episodes of any favorite shows.
- Watch the full seasons of the select series and exclusive content by using the Paramount network app.
- Paramount Network app on Firestick will upload the new episodes the day after they are aired on TV.
How to Download and Install Paramount Network on Firestick
Installation of the Paramount Network app on Firestick is simple as it is available on the Amazon App Store. The steps below would help you install Paramount Network on Fire TV.
Quick Guide: On you Fire TV Home > Click Find > Select Search > Search for Paramount Network > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Turn on the Amazon Fire Stick and select the Search option under the Find category.
2. In the search bar, type in Paramount Network and tap the search icon to search for it in the Amazon App Store.
3. Click on the Paramount Network app from the search result. Then click on the Get button.
4. With this, the downloading process of Paramount Network on Fire TV will begin. Click on the Open button when downloading process gets completed.
5. Select Sign-in. An activation code will be displayed on the screen.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Firestick
1. Visit https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv/ on a web browser.
2. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue
3. Sign in with your subscription account to verify your account details.
4. Then, return to the Paramount Network app on your Fire TV Stick.
5. Now, you can choose any content to stream in Paramount Plus.
How to Stream Paramount Network on Amazon Fire TV for Free
Instead of installing the Paramount Network application on Fire TV, you can go to the Parmount+ webpage for easy access using the Amazon Silk browser on Firestick.
1. On your Fire TV Home, Install and launch the Amazon Silk Browser.
2. Select the Search bar and enter the Paramount Network URL as https://www.paramountnetwork.com/live-tv/eb0kku
3. Click on the Go button to search.
4. Select the 24-hour pass option.
5. Provide the required details and click Start.
6. Thus, you can access Paramount Network on Fire TV for free.
Similarly, you can follow the steps to stream TV Land without Cable on Firestick.
How to Watch Paramount Network on Firestick Without Cable
How to Watch Paramount Network Without Cable? On your Fire TV, you can access the Paramount Network channel without a cable TV subscription with the help of Sling TV, Philo TV, fubo TV, and DirecTV Now. Take a look at the features of such streaming apps, choose the one that suits your need, and watch the Paramount Network channel on Fire TV Stick.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the pay-TV apps that can be used on Firestick to stream various content. It offers three different packages for the customers like Sling Blue at $25/month, Sling Orange at $25/month, and Sling Orange + Blue at $40/month. Paramount Network channel isn’t a part of any packages. So you should pay $5/month to choose Comedy Extra and stream Paramount Network channel’s contents on Firestick.
Philo TV is an OTT internet TV app that can be used on Firestick to stream sports, movies, and shows. It has only one package, and the user can subscribe to Philo TV at $20/month. Philo TV on Firestick supports 58 channels, including Paramount Network. With this, you can start streaming exclusive Paramount Network shows like Yellowstone, Heathers, etc. In addition, it supports unlimited recording apart from live streaming movies and TV shows.
fuboTV is a pay-TV app that supports more than 85 channels to choose from. So Paramount Network channel can be accessed on Fire TV using the fuboTV app. It has three different packages Entertainment, Family, and Ultra, all of which include Paramount Network. So you can stream full episodes of Paramount Network originals on Firestick. With 500 hours of DVR space, you can save any content to watch later.
4. YouTube TV
You can stream Paramount Network titles on Firestick using YouTube TV. YouTube TV on Firestick is available in the Amazon App Store. You can stream over 60 channels at a monthly subscription of $64.99/month. You can access YouTube TV on 3 screens at the same time. Moreover, it offers Unlimited cloud DVR storage.
Hulu +Live TV offers 70+ live TV channels, including Paramount Plus. The subscription cost of Hulu is available at $69.99/ month. It allows you to stream all the titles available on the Parmount Network on the Fire TV device. With Hulu on Firestick, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage, you can download any title and watch them later anytime.
6. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream is one of the best streaming apps available for Fire TV. It is a subscription-based streaming service available at $69.99/ month with a free trial. You can stream top channels like A&E, CNN, Discovery, Cartoon Network, History, Lifetime, Parmount Network, etc. Moreover, it offers unlimited cloud DVR storage.
Paramount Network is worth using the pay television app on the Amazon Fire Stick. You will stay up-to-date about behind the scene interviews, sneak peeks, and many more. You can also get Paramount Plus on Firestick to stream all the Paramount Network content with a subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Paramount Network is available on Firestick
You can get the Paramount Network on Fire TV Stick from the Amazon App Store.
You can stream Paramount Network on Firestick for free with a cable TV provider.
Yes, you can install Paramount Plus on jailbroken Firestick.
Go to the Paramount Plus webpage https://www.paramountplus.com/intl/ to subscribe to the plans.
Yes, you can stream Paramount on Amazon Prime Video with a seven-day free trial.