CyberGhost VPN is one of the best multi-platform VPNs that will encrypt your online activity. Thus you will get complete digital privacy and security. CyberGhost VPN will hide your original IP address and replaces it with a virtual id. So you can easily bypass the geo-restrictions to stream or browse web content without limitations. With one tap, CyberGhost VPN will encrypt your connection and thereby shield your data from prying eyes efficiently. Your location will never be exposed outside the encrypted tunnel of CyberGhost VPN. Moreover, it can be accessed on many devices that, includes Apple TV, PlayStation, Firestick, Android TV, Xbox, etc. So, you can directly install Cyberghost VPN on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Features of CyberGhost VPN
- With CyberGhost VPN on Fire TV, you can access blocked websites and content as it will bypass the geo-restrictions and digital censorship.
- An additional security feature of CyberGhost VPN is an integrated firewall that blocks malicious content.
- With no logs policy of CyberGhost VPN, your online identity will be hidden completely. So hackers and trackers cannot access your private details.
- It has unlimited bandwidth, DNS, and IP leak protection.
- Stay anonymous online with military-grade encryption as it uses top-class 256-bit encryption, and you will stay safe even on a public Wifi connection.
- There are more than 3800 VPN servers in 58 countries in the world. So you can choose any of the servers to access the geo-restricted contents.
- The malware blocker of CyberGhost VPN on Fire TV will verify the URL of the website and make sure it is safe to be accessed on the Fire TV.
- It supports safe P2P torrenting and is the one-click solution for all your privacy needs. With one subscription, CyberGhost VPN protects seven devices simultaneously.
CyberGhost VPN Subscription
CyberGhost VPN VPN comes with three susbcription plans. They are
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
- 1 Month – $12.99 with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- 6 Months – $41.94 [$6.99/ month] with 45-days money back guarantee
- 2 Years + 4 Months – $56.94 [$2.03/ month] with 45-days money back guarantee
How to Download CyberGhost VPN for Firestick
CyberGhost VPN is available officially on the Amazon App Store, and you can install it on the Fire TV easily.
Step1: On your Firestick home screen, click the Find option.
Step2: Click on the Search icon to search for it from the Amazon App Store.
Step3: A list of suggested apps will be shown along with the CyberGhost VPN. Click on it.
Step4: Click on the Get option to download CyberGhost VPN on Fire TV.
Step5: Wait for the CyberGhost VPN to complete its downloading process, and then click on the Open button.
How to Get CyberGhost VPN on Firestick using Amazon Website
Apart from using the Amazon App Store, you can also download the app from the Amazon website.
1. On your smartphone or PC, go to Amazon’s official website amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Firestick login credentials.
3. In the search bar, type CyberGhost VPN and search for it.
4. On the right side of the screen, click the Deliver To option and choose your Firestick from the list.
5. Now tap the Get App button below the Deliver To button.
6. Within a few minutes, you will get a notification stating that the app is installed on your Firestick.
7. Go back to your Firestick and open the CyberGhost VPN. If it is not available, restart your Firestick smart TV.
How to Use CyberGhost VPN on Firestick
Step1: Launch the CyberGhost VPN and click the OK button when the CyberGhost VPN prompts you with the connection request.
Step2: When it is launched, click on the Agree & Continue button followed by Allow VPN access.
Step3: You can log in using your PIN or your login id and password.
Step4: Click on the Power button to connect the VPN on your Amazon Fire Stick.
Step5: Choose a server or allow CyberGhost VPN to Use the Best location to start streaming or browse anonymously.
It is good to have the CyberGhost VPN app installed on the Amazon Fire Stick for enhanced privacy and security. The no-logs policy will hide your online identity, and you can always stay safe. It is the complete VPN solution that has 24/7 live support. CyberGhost VPN on Firestick will let you get rid of the buffering and throttling issues efficiently.
You can try connecting to a different server location, or you can also contact CyberGhost customer support.