- RTE Player is unavailable on the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
- Users can sideload the APK version [https://bitly.ws/3aEa3] of RTE Player on Firestick.
RTE Player is a freemium video streaming platform from Ireland that offers movies, TV shows, sports, live TVs, and more. Currently, the RTE Player app is not available on the Amazon App Store. To install RTE Player, you need to sideload the app on Firestick using Downloader. With RTE Player on Firestick, you can watch over 1000+ live and on-demand content from different categories, such as News, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Business, etc.
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can access the RTE Player website on Firestick using the Silk browser. By following this guide, you will learn how to install and stream RTE Player on your Fire TV/Stick.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Install RTE Player on Firestick Using Downloader
Since RTE Player is free to use in Ireland. To stream content from outside Ireland, you need to get a premium subscription of $8.99 or £6.99 from the official website of RTE Player.
1) Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and attach it to a stable internet connection.
2) Now, download and install the Downloader app on Firestick.
2) Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source toggle for the Downloader app. To do so, navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader Toggle.
3) Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4) Enter the URL of RTE Player and select the Go button to download the APK file.
5) After downloading, open the RTE Player file and choose Install to add the app to your Firestick.
6) Finally, launch the RTE Player app and log in with your credentials to stream your desired content on the Fire TV/Stick.
How to Stream RTE Player on Firestick Using Silk Browser
Apart from sideloading the app, you can also use RTE Player on Fire TV/Stick by using the Silk browser.
1. Download the Silk Browser on Firestick if it is not pre-installed.
2. Open the Silk Browser and click the Search Bar.
3. Enter the URL rte.ie/player/ and click Go.
4. Click the Login icon and sign in to your account.
5. Now, you can start streaming your desired RTE Player content from the Silk browser on Fire TV/Stick.
How to Use RTE Player on Firestick
1. Click the HOME icon to view the titles of the latest movies and video content.
2. Select the LIVE section to get the RTE’s live TV channels like RTE ONE, RTE 2, and RTE News.
3. To watch the RTE originals, categories, and more, go to the BOX SETS menu.
4. If you want to access the kids’ content, click the Kids button on the top and choose Under 7s or Under 12s.
5. You can search for your desired shows, movies, and series by using the Search icon on the top right.
6. Once you have selected the content, click the Play button to stream the content on Firestick.
Since RTE Player requires a standard internet connection, you must connect your Fire TV/Stick to stable WiFi. If the issue appears even with a standard internet connection, restart your Fire TV/Stick and sideload the latest version of RTE Player.
Yes. RTE Player is legal to use on any device.