I subscribed to Magic TV IPTV and started watching the live TV channels on my Android smartphone. When I tried to install the Magic TV app on Firestick, I couldn’t find the app on the Amazon App Store. Later, I did some research and found out that the Magic TV app can only be sideloaded on Firestick devices using third-party installers.
If you are a Magic TV IPTV user and want to watch the IPTV content on Firestick, this article will guide you. With extensive research, I have prepared a detailed article that illustrates how to sideload the Magic TV IPTV app on Fire Stick devices and Fire TVs.
Are you a new IPTV user? Here’s a headstart about Magic TV IPTV. It is an IPTV provider service that lets you stream 9,000+ live TV channels and 16,000+ VOD content. This IPTV is the best choice if you want to live TV channels from different countries.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Download Magic TV on Firestick using Downloader
Downloader is the best sideloading tool using which you can install the Magic TV app on Amazon Fire Stick.
1. Turn on and connect your Firestick to WiFi.
2. Navigate to the home screen, click the Find menu, and select Search from the options.
3. Search for Downloader and choose the app from the results.
4. Click Get or Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. Now, go to the Firestick home screen, click the Settings icon, and tap My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer options and click Install unknown apps. Then, turn on Downloader.
7. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and click Allow to grant access to the Firestick storage.
8. Select the Home tab and enter the Magic TV APK download link in the URL field.
9. Click Go to visit the website and download the APK file.
10. After downloading, open the APK file and click Install.
11. Wait for a few seconds until Magic TV is installed on your device.
How to Sideload Magic IPTV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also install the ES File Explorer on Firestick to sideload the Magic TV app. For that, you need to enable the Install Unknown Apps option for ES File Explorer using the below steps.
Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable ES File Explorer.
Then, buy the ES File Explorer premium version for $9.99 per month. In the free version, you can’t sideload APK files.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Choose Downloader and tap New+.
3. Enter the Magic TV APK URL on the path field and Magic TV on the name field.
4. Wait for the APK file to download. Then, click Open File.
5. Now, tap Install to install the Magic TV app on your device.
6. Once done, launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Sign Up for Magic TV
If you don’t have an active subscription on Magic TV, follow the below steps to get a subscription.
Magic TV offers four different subscription plans. To test the service, you can get a free trial for 2 days.
1. Visit the official website of Magic TV on your mobile or PC web browser.
2. Select a plan and click the Order Now button.
3. Enter the required details in the Configure section and tap Continue.
4. Review your plan & payment details in the Review & Checkout page. If you have a Promo code for Magic TV, enter it to reduce your subscription cost.
5. Now, enter the payment details and tap Place Order to complete the purchase.
6. Once done, you will receive the login credentials for this IPTV to your registered email.
7. Launch the Magic TV app on Fire Stick and enter the received login details to load the playlist.
Once the playlist gets loaded, you can stream this IPTV’s content on your Firestick device.
How to Use Magic TV on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Fire TV remote to view the shortcut menu.
2. Click on Apps from the list of options.
3. Highlight Magic TV from the Your Apps & Channels list and press the Menu button on the remote.
4. Select Move to Front to add the Magic TV app to the Firestick home screen.
5. Go to the home screen and launch the Magic TV app.
6. Enter your Magic TV username and password and click LOGIN.
7. When the home screen appears, you can start watching live TV channels and VOD content.
Features of Magic TV
- You can manage your Favorite list of channels.
- It supports external players to stream the content.
- Parental control and multi-screen support.
- Streams content in SD & HD resolution.
- You will never miss a show, as it provides you with the Electronic Program Guide.
- If you have trouble accessing this IPTV, you can contact their customer support team at any time.
- It is infused with the Anti-freeze technology so you can stream the buffer-free content.
Magic TV Alternatives
If the Magic IPTV subscription is too costly, you can use any of the alternatives mentioned below.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Magic TV is a subscription-based streaming service that you can access only with a subscription.