Ivacy VPN is one of the popular subscribed-based VPNs from Firestick to protect your data from hackers, data harvesters, etc. Your online activity will never be traced as it has IPv6 leak protection even while accessing the public free WiFi. Using Ivacy VPN, you can easily bid farewell to geographical restrictions and start accessing content from anywhere. It supports gaining the advantage of the internet to the fullest possible extent. Ivacy VPN deals with a one-click instant connection, and meanwhile, it ensures your online privacy and security. In addition, it offers a kill switch, advanced virus and malware protection, buffer-free streaming, etc.
Features of Ivacy VPN on Firestick
- With the unlimited bandwidth of Ivacy VPN on Firestick, you can download or upload content without any issues at the fastest rate.
- It features 256-bit military-grade encryption. It keeps all your content safe from prying eyes, hackers, data thieves, and snoopers.
- You can easily choose from more than 1000 Ivacy VPN servers available in 100+ different locations in more than 50 countries.
- The P2P optimized servers will let the Firestick users download any content at the greatest speed while giving total anonymity.
- Ivacy on Firestick supports multiple protocols, and the users can choose anything such as TCP, UPD, L2TP, IKEV, etc.
- It prevents your device from DDoS attacks in an efficient way. Thus it saves you from internet traffic disruption and infrastructure cracks.
- With multi-login support, you can access Ivacy VPN on five different devices simultaneously with one account.
- It allows you to connect with popular streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Player, Hulu, and more.
Ivacy VPN Subscription
You can get Ivacy VPN for less than $2/per month. In addition, to the advanced VPN features, Ivacy also gives you a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 customer support. It has 3 different plans
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
- 1 Month Plan – $9.95/ month.
- 1-Year Plan – $3.99/ month and billed annually at $47.76.
- 5 Years Plan – $1.19/ month and billed $72.64 for 5 years.
How to Download Ivacy VPN for Firestick
Ivacy VPN is available as a native Firestick app on the Amazon App Store. The steps given below will help you install Ivacy VPN on Firestick.
Step1: Power the Amazon Firestick and click on the Home tab on its main screen.
Step2: Click on the Find title and select the Search option.
Step3: Type in as Ivacy VPN using the on-screen keyboard on Fire TV.
Step4: To select it, you should identify its logo from the search result and click on it.
Step5: Tap the Get option to start downloading the VPN on Firestick.
Step6: Now, you can see the icon changed to Downloading.
Step7: After the download, the installation begins automatically. You can see the Installing icon.
Step8: Now, click the Open button to open the Ivacy app on your Fire TV.
Alternate Way: How to Download Ivacy VPN on Firestick
Alternatively, you can go to the Amazon Website to get Ivacy VPN on Fire TV.
Step1: Go to the Amazon Website using any web browser.
Step2: Click the Accounts & Lists option and click Sign In.
Step3: Sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
Step4: Select the Search bar and search for Ivacy VPN.
Step5: Pick the app from the suggestions and click Deliver.
Step6: Then select your Firestick name and wait for a few minutes to download.
How to Use Ivacy VPN on Firestick
Upon installing the app, follow the step to set up Ivacy VPN on Firestick.
Step1: Go to the Apps section on your Firestick and select Ivacy VPN to launch.
Step2: With this, the Ivacy app opens on full screen.
Step3: Provide your username and password on the respective field. Select the Log in Now button to use Ivacy VPN on Fire TV.
Note: Similarly, if you have the Ivacy app on your phone, scan the QR code shown on the Firestick to use it.
Step4: You can tap on the Automatic button to choose a server of your choice.
Step5: Finally, when Ivacy prompts you with the Connection request, tap the OK option. Just connect with the server and thereby access the web contents without limits.
Ivacy VPN is a very useful tool to unblock internet limitations. With a click of a button, it will let you access servers from all over the world. Whether you want to stream or surf the web, the premium subscription of Ivacy VPN on Firestick will let you access the geo-restricted contents anonymously. In short, it is worth buying a VPN for Firestick, and you can try it to experience the best privacy, unlike before.
If satisfied with the Ivacy VPN, you can check out the alternative VPNs in the row.
Yes, Ivacy VPN is on of the good and cheapest VPN for Firestick.
You can try connecting to another server location close to your home location.