A lot of streaming devices are coming up every day, and so a standard TV can be easily transformed into a smart TV to watch more interesting contents online. Amazon Fire Stick is one among them. It is one of the most reasonable media streaming devices that will bring you all sorts of contents to your TV when it is connected to the internet. Only if you setup Fire Stick successfully, you will be able to access all of its features without any limitations. With that, you can choose to access several apps and channels for unlimited fun and entertainment. Fire Stick is a great choice if you are looking for a way to access more streams across the globe. By setting up the Fire Stick, you can choose to access the want from multiple services. If you are new to Amazon Fire TV Stick or Fire Stick, then, you will definitely need to follow these simple steps to set it up on your TV. Not to worry as the setup process takes only a few minutes and can be done by anyone. Just go through the steps given below in this article to instantly setup Amazon Fire Stick on your TV.
Related: How To Reset Amazon Firestick?
How To Setup Amazon Fire Stick?
Setting up Amazon Fire Stick is simple, but before that, you must have a look at the things that are provided in the box to use Fire Stick. Now you can follow the setup procedure given below in the right order to access Amazon Fire Stick on your TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 70% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
- An active internet connection is a must in order to connect your device and stream content.
- A compatible HDTV or ultra HD TV with HDMI input port to access the Fire Stick.
- A valid Amazon account to register your device and thereby access all of the features and functionalities of the Fire Stick.
What’s Inside the Box?
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Alexa Voice Remote Control with 2 AAA Amazon basics batteries
- Power cord for Fire Stick
- 1 HDMI Extender cable
Guidelines To Setup Amazon Fire Stick
With all the above factors, you can follow the guidelines to quickly setup Amazon Fire Stick on your TV.
See also: How To Install Apps on Firestick?
Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to connect the power adapter.
- Connect the Micro USB cable into the power adapter and then connect it to the micro USB port of the Fire Stick. Now plug in power adapter to the power outlet.
- Fire Stick recommends you to use the included power adapter when setting up the device. Make sure you are not connecting your Fire Stick to an unpowered HDMI hub or switch as it will affect the performance of the device.
Step 2: Connect your Fire Stick to your TV.
- Connect the Amazon Fire TV Stick to the HDMI input port of your TV.
- You can even use the HDMI adapter or the extender that is included to securely connect your Fire Stick to the TV.
- It is important to remember that the HDMI port that you have used to connect the Fire Stick. It is because you have to choose the same input channel on the TV for the next step.
Step 3: Choose the input channel for the Fire Stick.
- You have to turn on the TV to select the HDMI input channel. It must be the same which you have used to connect the Fire Stick.
- Now you will see a screen with the Amazon Fire Stick logo.
Step 4: You have to setup the remote of your Fire Stick.
- You need to insert two AAA batteries into the Fire Stick that is included with the box.
- Take the remote, use your thumb to apply pressure on the arrow in the backside until the back cover slides up. Now take away the back cover of the remote.
- Put the batteries into the remote and insert the back cover on the remote.
Step 5: Now you have to pair your remote with the Fire Stick.
- The remote will pair up with your Fire Stick automatically after you have inserted the batteries.
- When the pairing did not happen automatically, then press and hold the home button of the remote for 10 seconds. It will
takeyou to the discovery mode and with this, the pairing process will get complete.
Step 6: Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to the internet.
- Now select the language to start accessing your Fire Stick on your own. Use the navigation trackpad to move up or down to select the language.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to easily connect the Amazon Fire TV Stick to the internet using a Wifi connection.
- Go to Settings > Networks from the Amazon Fire TV menu and it will show all the available networks. Choose your network and t
ypein the password and select Connect to start accessing the device.
Step 7: Register your Amazon Fire Stick with Amazon Account
- You have to register your Fire Stick to use it on your TV. To do so, go to Fire TV menu > Settings > My Account > register your device.
- If your device isn’t registered, click on the Register option on the screen. Select Register and provide your Amazon account details.
- If you don’t have one, then create a new Amazon account to use Fire Stick.
- Make sure your account is connected with the device. Select either Yes or No to save the network password with Amazon account.
See also: How To Update Firestick? 
Step 8: Get started with Amazon Fire Stick.
- After you complete the Fire Stick setup, a quick “Welcome” video shows up, with the tips on how to use your Fire TV Stick.
- In the next screen, you can choose to Enable Parental Controls or say No to it. To set it, you have to provide a PIN.
- Now you may either Sign up for Prime or decline it.
- Click on Choose Apps to discover Amazon apps and download it for your Fire Stick or skip it.
- Choose the services you want and click on > to select the TV channels apps you want.
- Select the features services, then click on Play option and click again on the Download Apps.
That’s it and you have successfully setup Amazon Fire Stick. If you still face problems in setting up amazon firestick like account setup issues, setup firestick without amazon account, setup without the remote.
For queries, comment below.