- MovieBox Pro is unavailable on the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
- Users can sideload the APK version [https://bitly.ws/3a3so] of MovieBox Pro on Firestick.
MovieBox Pro is one of the best movie streaming apps for Firestick. The application lets you download and watch 49,000+ titles, including classic hit movies and TV series with top-notch streaming quality. Since the application does not have a dedicated app on the Amazon App Store, you need to install the app on Firestick using the sideloading method. From this article, you will learn how to download and stream the MovieBox Pro app on your Fire TV/Stick.
How to Install MovieBox Pro on Firestick Using Downloader
Since MovieBox Pro is a freemium service, you can access its content free with ads and ad-free with a premium subscription. MovieBox Pro premium starts from $3.99/month.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
1) Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and attach it to a stable internet connection.
2) Now, download and install the Downloader app on Firestick.
2) Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source toggle for the Downloader app. To do so, navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader Toggle.
3) Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4) Enter the URL of MovieBox Pro and hit Go to download the APK file.
5) After downloading, open the MovieBox Pro app and select Install to add the app to your Firestick.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully added the MovieBox Pro app on your Fire TV/Stick.
How to Activate and Stream MovieBox Pro on Firestick
To activate MovieBox Pro on your Firestick or Fire TV, you have to enter a MovieBox Pro invitation code. Follow the below instructions to activate your account.
1. First, compose a mail to the MovieBox Pro Support team at [email protected].
2. Within 2 hours, you will get an invitation code from the team.
3. Enter the invitation code on the MovieBox Pro app on your Fire TV/Stick.
4. Then, follow the instructions to activate your Moviebox account.
5. After activating, launch the MovieBox Pro app and select your desired movie or series.
6. Finally, play the content and start streaming your desired content on the big screen.
Since MovieBox Pro requires a standard internet connection, you must connect your Firestick to stable WiFi. If the issue appears even with a standard internet connection, restart your Firestick and sideload the latest version of MovieBox Pro.
No. MovieBox Pro is not legal to use on any device.
Yes, you can stream MovieBox Pro with external players like MX Player.