HBO Max offers a handpicked collection of TV series, movies, and HBO Max originals. It also has the greatest library of blockbuster movies, DC and Warner Bros labeled content, dramas, comedy shows, classic TV shows, etc. The HBO Max app is supported on Firestick, Android, iOS, Android TV, etc. So, Amazon Firestick users can directly go to the Amazon App Store to install HBO Max on their devices.
- It has 10,000+ hours of on-demand movies, documentaries, TV shows, etc
- Exclusive shows of Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes, and more.
- New movies will be added on the same day of the television premiere.
- It also lets you download and watch entertainment titles offline.
- You can add up to 5 user profiles and keep different profile pictures.
HBO Max provides the following packages based on user requirements.
- With Ads – $9.99/month (or) $99.99/year
- Ad-Free – $15.99/month (or) $149.99/year
How to Subscribe to HBO Max
Before downloading and installing the HBO Max app on your Firestick you should register your account by the below steps.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. First, go to HBO Max’s official website (hbomax.com) from a web browser.
2. Then click on Sign Up Now at the top right corner.
3. Now you have to pick a subscription plan from the list.
4. After that, you will be redirected to Create Your Account page.
5. Fill out the required information and click on Create Account option.
6. On the next page, you will be asked to fill in the payment method/billing information. After filling in those details click on Start Free Trial.
That’s it. Your account has been registered and it’s all set to use it.
How to Install HBO Max on Firestick
1. Plug your Firestick device into the TV and turn on your TV.
2. From the home screen of Firestick, click on Find → Search.
3. Enter HBO Max in the search bar and select the app from the suggestions.
4. Click Get/Download to install the app on Amazon Firestick.
5. Then click Open to launch HBO Max on Firestick.
How to Activate and Use HBO Max on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote and click on Apps.
2. Next, click on HBO Max in the Your Apps and Channels section.
3. Then select Move to front to add HBO Max to the Firestick home screen.
4. Following that, launch the HBO Max app on your Fire TV device.
5. Click on the Sign In option and enter valid credentials to access your account.
6. Upon signing in, you will receive an Activation code on the TV screen.
7. Go to activate.hbomax.com from a mobile or PC browser.
8. Next, type the Activation code and click Next.
9. After that, sign in to your HBO Max account.
10. Select the content in the HBO Max app and start streaming.
How to Download HBO Max on Firestick Using Downloader
You can also install the HBO Max app using Downloader. The Downloader is a supportive tool for Firestick to easily download apps from unknown sources. So, you should install Downloader on Firestick and then follow the below steps.
1. Go to the Fire TV home screen and tap Settings. Select My Fire TV.
2. Scroll down and click Developer Options.
3. Then select Install unknown apps → Turn on Downloader.
FYI: Suppose you see Apps from Unknown Sources, you have to click Turn On.
4. Search for Downloader on the Fire TV home screen.
5. Click Open to launch Downloader app on Firestick and select Allow in the prompt.
6. Enter the HBO Max download link (bit.ly/3Wos0O2) in the URL field and click GO.
7. In the next screen Select Download to download the file.
8. Click Install to install the HBO Max app and select Open to launch the app.
9. Sign in with your HBO Max credentials and stream your favorite movies or series.
To fix the HBO Max not working issue, check your internet connection, check HBO Max servers, update the HBO Max app, clear the HBO Max app cache, restart Firestick, update your Firestick, or uninstall and reinstall the HBO Max app.
Go to the Firestick home screen, click on Apps → Select My Apps. Then highlight HBO Max → Press the Menu button on the Firestick remote → Tap Update.