CHIVE TV is a platform that packs in the best original, funny, jaw-dropping viral videos from around the globe. This is the first-ever TV channel specially made to enhance customer engagement in a business. It is popular among restaurants and bar owners because it increases customer repeat and dwells time. CHIVE TV makes customers get off their phones and is proven to increase the overall vibe and expand brand awareness. The CHIVE TV content contains curated photos and videos of humor, humanity, and hotness. The CHIVE TV app is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. So to watch CHIVE TV on Firestick, it has to be sideloaded or cast on Firestick.
CHIVE TV Subscription Plan
- CHIVE TV FOR BUSINESS: $99.99 One-Time Activation Fee.
How to Subscribe to CHIVE TV
You can get CHIVE TV by subscribing to Atmosphere TV.
1. Head to the atmosphere.tv website on your PC.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Click on Get Started.
3. Enter the information required and click Continue.
4. On the next page, enter the payment info and billing address and select the PAY $99.99 button.
Once the payment is complete, you can start streaming CHIVE TV and 60+ other TV.
How to Sideload CHIVE TV on Firestick
As mentioned before, the CHIVE TV app is unavailable on the Firestick App Store, so the only possible way to install it on Firestick is by sideloading. Here is a step-by-step guide to sideloading CHIVE TV on Firestick.
1. Download the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Turn ON Downloader.
How to Install CHIVE TV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Select the search bar.
3. Type in the URL: apkmonk.com/app/com.thechive/ and click Go.
4. Navigate and click on DOWNLOAD APK.
5. Wait for the download to complete and select INSTALL.
6. Once the installation is over, select DONE.
7. Select the Delete option for the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
How to Watch CHIVE TV using Amazon Silk Browser
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Firestick, you can watch the CHIVE TV from the Amazon Silk Web Browser. A step-by-step guide for the process is given below.
1. Install the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick.
2. Open the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick and select the search bar.
3. Type atmosphere.tv/channels/chive-tv/ and click Go.
4. Click LOG IN and sign in to your Atmosphere account using the credentials.
5. Once logged in, you can start streaming CHIVE TV on your Firestick.
How to Cast CHIVE TV on Firestick
If you don’t want to sideload the app to your Firestick or watch it through a browser, you can cast it to Firestick by downloading theCHIVE app on your smartphone. The whole process is mentioned below with a step-by-step guide.
1. Download theCHIVE app on your smartphone from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> Display & Sounds and Enable Display Mirroring.
3. Download the AirScreen app on your Firestick (only for iOS devices).
4. Make sure your Firestick and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Cast using Android Device
1. Open the CHIVE app on your smartphone.
2. Log in to your Atmosphere account using the login credentials.
3. Swipe down on your smartphone to bring the control center.
4. Now select the Cast icon from the control center.
5. Select your Firestick from the list.
6. Once the device is connected, the CHIVE app will stream on your Firestick.
Cast using an iOS Device
1. Open the AirScreen app and scan the QR code on your iPhone.
2. Now, select the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center on your iOS device.
3. Launch the CHIVE app and log in to your account.
4. Once logged in, you can start streaming CHIVE content.
TikTok is one of the most trending apps of its time. It allows its user to create a short video that can be informative or funny. You can find millions of videos curated for your entertainment.
FailArmy is another entertainment-based video streaming service. It consists of fails and pranks, which will tear up your eyes from laughter. Explore the videos of the good, the bad, and people who fall on their faces.
ABPV America’s best pics&vids is an app in which you can witness the best funny American pictures and videos. When you are bored with watching, this app also allows you to create them.
Frequently Asked Question
Firestick users can watch CHIVE TV on Distro TV and Xumo app.
Yes, the CHIVE TV is free for smartphones, but it contains ads. To get an ad-free experience, you can subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan.